Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Addressing Hunger Among Congressional Candidate's Top Priorities

Melanie Stansbury, candidate for the soon-to-be-open seat in the New Mexico First Congressional District, asked a few of us to appear in a video introducing herself to the voters. Addressing hunger and poverty and promoting environmental sustainability in our state are among her top priorities.

My name is Melanie Stansbury and I'm running for Congress because I believe in New Mexico and I believe in our future. New Mexicans are resilient, determined, and full of heart. Born and raised here, I have spent my life working on land, water, and community issues at home and in Washington D.C. And, that is why I am running for Congress.

Indivisible Nob Hill sponsoored a live candidate debate in early February. 

Watch Here

No comments: