The objective of the summit is to provide current and aspiring Hunger Free Community organizers and the broader anti-hunger community a forum to learn, share and network while exploring best practices in hunger eradication.
The goals for the conference include sharing successful strategies for collective impact; learning about effective approaches from content experts; and identifying new tools, resources and partners for planning, implementing and evaluating community-based hunger relief efforts.
|Photo: Alliance to End Hunger|
Who Should Attend?
- Hunger Free Communities Network participants– nonprofit, religious, private and public sector leaders working collectively to end hunger in their communities.
- Those aspiring to start Hunger Free Community networks or coalitions.
- Community, faith and business leaders interested in engaging in anti-hunger efforts.
- Elected and public sector officials interested in understanding the untapped potential to end hunger in their communities.
- Community members and students interested in learning how to contribute to solving hunger
For more information, contact Minerva Delgado, Director of Coalitions & Advocacy at Alliance to End Hunger, at 202-688-1139 or email@example.com