Friday, December 04, 2015

Bread for the World Member Rick Steves Invites You to Join Him in Helping to End Hunger This Christmas

Help Rick Steves End Hunger this Christmas. Photo: Rick Steves in Salzburg, Germany. "...I'm one of thousands of Christian Americans who really see Bread for the World not as a charity but as a service. Together, we want to fight hunger, and Bread for the World represents that, and does our work right here in Washington, D.C.excerpt from Rick Steves' address at the Bread for the World national gathering, June 2014

Rick Steves loves Bread for the World. Every Christmas season, he puts together a special appeal to raise funds for our organization. The beloved television travel host and author has an offer for you again this year.

"Here's my challenge to you," Steves says on his Travel Blog. "Make a gift of $100 or more and as a thank you, I'll match your gifts (up to $250,000) and send you my European Christmas gift package or my Complete Collection 2000-2016 DVD Box Set (all 100 of my travel shows)."

This video tells you more about the European Christmas Gift Package


If you make your gift by December 10 (that's next Thursday!),  you’ll get everything in time for Christmas. "I’ll happily pay for the cost of these gifts and postage so that Bread can use 100 percent of your donation for their work," said Steves.

No comments: