|Photo: FoodCorps New Mexico|
When: Saturday March 21st and Sunday March 22nd, 10am-4pm
Where: Guadalupe Montessori School: 1731 N. Alabama St. Silver City
What: A two day workshop where participants:
- Learn about and Discuss Food Justice, Food History, and Food Systems!
- Learn about Growing Food in Grant County, Effective Communication, Community Organizing, and how to Teach Kids about Food!
- Take part in Fun Team Building Games and Activities!
- Are paired with Mentors who are Leaders in Food Justice and Food System Work. These mentors will provide one-on-one support for participants to get connected, focus their energies and achieve their dreams!
- Take part in hands-on, collaborative learning by working together in the Montessori School garden!
- Collaborate to create and plan a community project-with funds provided to make this project happen!
- Learn about and are invited to get involved in inspiring food justice work happening now in Grant County!
Farm to Table New Mexico, Guadalupe Montessori School, and FoodCorps NM
Delicious lunch and snacks provided both days!
Hurry: space is limited!
Please provide your Name, Age, School, and if you need assistance with transportation.