Monday, February 02, 2015

Recycled Heart Gallery Opening on Friday, February 8


”People who are homeless in this society tend to be invisible and for that reason, when they create art, they are telling you, ‘Here I am. Look at me. Here is what I can do.’ This is why ArtStreet excites me. Because life itself excites and that is why I continue to be a part of this.”
Anand Naren-Oma, ArtStreet Artist

Harwood Art Center and ArtStreet, a program of Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless, invite you to their annual Recycled Heart Gallery Opening, featuring mixed media and recycled art by ArtStreet artists.

The exhibit, which celebrates 20 years with ArtStreet, opens on Friday Feb. 6 with a reception, from 6:00 pm. until 8:00 pm. at the Harwood Art Center, 1114 7th St. NW (map). The art will be on display through Thursday, Feb.26. 

No comments: