Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Matthew 2, Albert Einstein and Christian Piatt

From Sojourners Verse and Voice for February 13

Verse of the Day
Now after they had left, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, ‘Get up, take the child and his mother, and flee to Egypt, and remain there until I tell you; for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy him.’ Then Joseph got up, took the child and his mother by night, and went to Egypt. -Matthew 2:13-14

Voice of the day
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.   -Albert Eintsein

Prayer of the Day
Eternal light, I do not ask you to dispel the darkness, but rather to guide me through it as my companion, my hope and my strength. - From Christian Piatt's Lenten Reflection 'The Only Way Out is Through'

No comments: